It's one of those I'm grateful kind of days as well. I am sure as hell just that, grateful for everything and every one in my life.
I give thanks for:
- All the great people who give me love and support.
- Having a nice apartment that I can afford.
- The disability plan I'm on that feeds and cloths me.
- The ability to go out with friends now and then and enjoy talking to them.
- That I have been able to get all the stuffed toys I have collected as they give me a great deal of joy in my life.
- For a strong belief in a God and an afterlife.
- For being able to read books and listen to music and enjoy art.
- To be able to create art (even if I'm just OK at it).
- To be able to hang out online with all my friends who give me love.
- The ability to cook food I enjoy eating.
- The encouragement to lose weight that I need so much (from friends and strangers alike).
- Living in a city I have loved to live in most of my life.
- The inspiration of the people who I hang out with threw their words and art that make me want to create and be a better person.
- Being warm and safe and dry (a good number of people don't have this).
- That I live in a place where people care for the poor and the disabled instead of tossing them aside.
- Well, the list is much longer - but you get the point I think.
God bless and thank you to all who have made my life so good these many years.