1. What is your favorite candle scent? Apple Pie.
2. Do you have a favorite book? The Onion Fields by Joseph Wambaugh.
3. Are you a tea or coffee person? Coffee all the way.
4. What is your favorite brand and color of lipstick? Maybelline's Blackest Berry.
5. What is your favorite perfume/cologne? I'm allergic to that shit, don't put any on.
6. Do you have a celebrity crush? Nope, and never will. OK as a young teen, Burt Reynolds – but since I was 16 or so, not going to happen.
7. If you had to give up the color black, what color would you choose instead? Royal Purple.
8. If you could change your name to a stereotypical 90s/2000s gothy name, what would it be? Lestat.
9. What are your top three tips for surviving hot weather while black clad? Only go out at night.
10. What song will always make you happy (doesn’t have to be a goth band)? Israel singing “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”.
11. Are you active in the arts (ex. Play an instrument, paint, write, etc)? I do a lot of digital art.
12. If you had a teacup or mug made inscribed just for you, what would you have it say? Live With Pride.
13. What is your number one non-gothy hobby? Vlogging.
14. If you could be a supernatural creature, what would it be and why? Vampire, I just associate better with them – even with the limitations they have.
15. What horror monster-based super power would you have? Invisibility.
16. Do you feel confident or comfortable interacting with other Goths or gothy people (online or irl)? I'm dark, but not Goth. That being said, I know several Goth people and I'm fine with them.
17. Which is more important for a look: Great hair or great makeup? Hair, I'm not a big fan of heavy makeup.
18. Is there something you wish there was more of in your subculture? Understanding of peoples differences.
19. Care to share an embarrassing story related to your “darkliness“? Most of my peeps are conservative type people and Christian. When they find out you like the Dark Side, they tend to wonder if you are worshiping the Devil or something. So it's a bother to have to explain, it's mostly fantasy and a feeling of comfort when immersing myself in Horror fantasy and so on.
20. How are you at DIY? Not bad for renovations and stuff, but I suck at fabricating.
21. Quickly describe your ideal wedding. Naked in the woods with my closest friends and classical music softly playing in the background. The ceremony is quick and simple. Then we all dance around the fire.
Confessional (aka True or False):
22. I love watching cheesy romance films. True
23. I ALWAYS remember to wash off my makeup at night. False, I never have any on.
24. I sleep with plushies. Yes and No – none in the bed, but lots of them in the room.
25. I wear non-black pajamas most nights. I sleep nude.
26. I still listen to a boy band that had disbanded years ago. False, never liked that kind of thing.
27. I think Andrew Eldritch is overrated. True.
28. I don’t like vampires. False, love vampires.
29. I don’t like clubs. True, loud and annoying places.
30. I’m dating a goth/darkly-inclined person. False, me no date.
31. I don’t enjoy graveyards. False, I freaking love them.
32. Blood makes me queasy. False.
33. I’d sooner faint than pet a spider. True, spiders freak me out.
34. I don’t like haunted houses. False, they are fun.
35. I still browse Hot Topic’s clearance racks. False. I have no idea what that is. I live in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan and there is no such thing here.
36. I’ve never read Dracula. False, read it twice.
37. I think “Bela Lugosi’s Dead” is a long and boring song. False – it's cool man.