1. If someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, or listen to? Listen to Cary on Wayward Son by Kansas.
2. Have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? If so, who? No.
3. List your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with. Doctor who, Captain Jack.
4. Do you like your name? Is there another name you think would fit you better? I like my name.
5. Do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? Do you identify yourself by the things you do? Human being. I do not define myself by that I do.
6. Are you religious/spiritual? Spiritual. I don't agree with organized religion at all.
7. Do you care about your ethnicity? No not at all.
8. What musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime? The band Kansas.
9. Are you an artist? Yes.
10. Do you have a creed? Yes, do what you can for others.
11. Describe your ideal day. A good breakfast, a walk in the park and coffee with friends, ending with a nice dinner and a couple movies.
12. Dog person or cat person? Cat.
13. Inside or outdoors? Inside.
14. Are you a musician? No.
15. Five most influential books over your lifetime. The Holly Bible, Dark Night of the Soul, The Game of Life, The Choirboys, The Onion Field.
16. If you'd grown up in a different environment, do you think you'd have turned out the same? No, I think environment forms a person to the most part. Not many are born to be who they become.
17. Would you say your blog is a fair representation of the "real you"? Yes.
18. What's your Spirit Animal? Scorpion.
19. Which Harry Potter house would you be in? I could not care less.
20. Would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else? Narnia.
21. Do you love easily? Yes.
22. List the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order. Facebook, TV or Movies, YouTube, Art, Listening to music.
23. How often would you want to see your family every year? They are all dead, so I would love to see them one more time.
24. Have you ever felt like you had a "mind-meld" with someone? Yes. I used to know a guy so well we knew what the other was thinking.
25. Could you live as a hermit? No.
26. How would you describe your gender/sexuality? Gender-Fluid and Pansexual.
27. Do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the "real you"? No.
28. On a scale from I to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin? 8. And I will only be angry for a few seconds at best.
29. Three songs that you connect with right now. Cary on Wayward Son, Dust in the Wind, Slow Ride.
30. Pick one of your favorite quotes. "Chief, just jump up and put it in the basket" - I will give no context to this at all.
Post a Comment