24 Hour Vlog Challenge (With Topics)
OK the idea is to do a vlog every hour for 24 hours non stop. Vlogs posted on or close to the top of each hour (most people do it on the hour and post shortly after). Included below are topics of discussion.
1. One thing you can't live without and why?
2. If you had $10,000 to spend in one afternoon, what would you spend it on?
3. What else are you doing today other than this challenge?
4. How to you deal with stress in your life?
5. Worst part of your day and best part of your day?
6. A place other than where you live, you would like to live for at least a year?
7. Has failing at something actually made your life better?
8. Are movies better in the theater, or at home?
9. One thing you would love to do if you could?
10. Out of the following list, what one item would you give up for a year? Cell phone (and tablet), TV, Computer?
11. What kind of food would you eat all the time if there was no consequences?
12. If you where to be alone with no internet for a day, what book would you read?
13. What famous person living or dead would you like to go for coffee with (or drinks)?
14. Do you think people should just live together and skip the wedding?
15. How has technology effected interpersonal interactions?
16. What do you think about recreational use of marijuana?
17. Do you think the education system in your country is good, or is it failing children?
18. If the legal drinking age was lowered to 16 how would it impact society?
19. Your first job, what was it like?
20. Does violent entertainment effect society in a negative manner?
21. The worst job you have had and why?
22. If you could have your own store, what would you sell in it?
23. Do you need alone time, or do you like to always be around others?
24. Do you think it was worth doing this challenge?
Post a Comment