Make Your Samsung Phone Upload Photos to OneDrive
A while back Samsung stopped syncing several things to it's cloud. Among this was photos, videos and music. If your phone was not programmed after the cut off date, then it will still be linked to your OneDrive account if you added it to the list in your Samsung account. It did this automatically when the time to switch came about. However, it really does not work at all. I've tried a lot of the tricks I've found to get it to actually upload my photos to the Samsung folder on OneDrive and it just won't do it. Here's how to fix it.
- Hit settings.
- Search "Linked Accounts" and when it comes up under the heading "Samsung Account", tap on it.
- At the bottle is the linked account with the Samsung logo and the Microsoft logo. Tap it.
- Tap unlink and say yes.
- Restart your phone.
- Open one drive and tap the person icon in the lower right corner.
- Tap settings.
- Tap Camera Upload.
- Tap camera upload account.
- Tap your account (should be the only one).
- Tap the slider on Camera upload (top right).
- You may want to turn off "Include videos" as it sucks a lot of bandwidth, but if you want videos saved to OneDrive leave it on.
- Tap Upload using.
- Select if you want Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi and Mobile Data. This will suck a lot of data and may put you over your limit so I recommend Wi-Fi only.
- There is the option to upload only when charging as well (second from the bottom)
- You can add additional folders in this menu as well. It will find things like Instagram and ask you if you want them synced. Sometimes there is a problem with this and it forgets you want them synced and will keep asking you when you use Instagram.
Post a Comment