STUPID QUESTIONS 1
1. If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?
2. Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn’t it be called an inlet?
3. Why is an alarm clock going “off” when it actually turns on?
4. Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on Start?
5. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?
6. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
7. Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
8. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
9. What’s the meaning of life?
10. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
11. If an orange is orange, why isn’t a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
12. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
13. Why does it take 15 minutes to cook minute rice?
14. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
15. Why do kids learn math when they could just use calculators like the grown-ups?
16. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why’s it still #2?
17. Can’t the postman give it to the garbage man and save us the hassle?
18. Did they purposely make dyslexia hard to spell?
19. Why do we call them oranges when half of ’em are yellow?
20. Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can’t go that fast on any road?
Post a Comment