MAKING SPICY FREE RANGE CHICKEN
- So cut up 2 very large chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Added in a large can of tomatoes (cut up).
- Spiced with a good shaking of Franks spice mix (powder), some hot chili powder (1 table spoon), and hot mustard (1 teaspoon), and 2 teaspoons of Italian spice mix.
- Spice was mixed into the juice of the tomatoes (caned) and added in over top of the chicken then mixed in (I find it won't stick to the bottom of the cooker that way).
- Then I covered it with mixed frozen veggies (about 3 cups of them).
- I will cook it on High for about 6 hours. The meat will be very well cooked by then as it's cut up already. This should make 4 or 5 meals for me.