10 Facts About Me
1. I read the bible cover to cover more than once.
2. I can read upside down and/or backwards.
3. I used to leg press 800 lbs.
4. I drove a care over 150 mph.
5. I’m afraid of heights.
6. I’m afraid of spiders (badly).
7. I fractured my spine when I was 9 and have been overweight since.
8. In a work-related mishap, I compressed 3 discs and misaligned 2 vertebra in my spine, yet it does not hurt that badly most of the time.
9. I donated blood over 100 times in my life but now because of medication I can’t any more.
10. I used to work in a grave yard.