DIET OOPS AND BEANS EVERY DAY

Well OOPS. OK I fell off the wagon big time this week. I eat crappy food every day almost. I had Pizza 3 times (large). First time was a "treat" the 2nd time I had found $20 in my jacket pocket (why it was there I don't know) and the 3rd time I had a free one.

Then there was the double cheese burger and a large amount of fries. As well a number of bags of chips and some chocolate. Yup not only did I blow three weeks of dieting, I wasted a bunch of money that could have been used otherwise.

But this is NOT the worst I have done - I was up like 13 lbs one week. I'll get back on plan, I always do. In the long run the trend is down, so this is all that is important.

As for money I have set aside $30 for a friends birthday outing so I can have a meal and a beer or two. I also have everything I need and MORE money on the bills than needed to be on them to carry over a credit for next month (so I can buy something). Coffee money is planed out and I paid back the $20 I owed a friend. So I still have money left over. I might end up going for sushi with a friend on Saturday (not sure yet). But even with that I'll have money left over for the month.

But back to the diet, I'll be on plan now I think. Yes we do fall off the wagon but getting back on is what matters. This being said I have reached my original target and now am going for another target. It seems even when I am on plan it's harder to loose weight now as it was to start with (this is normal), so it's slow going.

I find it interesting as hell that for decades I kept saying "I tried everything and can't lose weight". Then the doctor said "you might be dead in a year or two if you don't fix things" and all the sudden I lost 70 lbs in the first year. So it's doable ain't it? Yes I DO realize there are people out there who literally can't lose weight for one reason or the other - just saying most of the time they can.

BTW, 80% of the time I'm awake I'm hungry. I'm on two different meds that do this to me. Strange thing is the other 20% of the time I'm not hungry at all. This can last 2 days BTW. So I tend to eat at the time I set aside to eat.

Beans... I eat a great deal of beans and have the same thing 3 times a day every day of my life (when I'm on plan). Spice is the key - change up the spice a bit and then you end up not getting tired as hell of it. This is kind of extreme to some people, but for people like me with not much money - it's a low budget way to lose a lot of weight. After all eating healthy and low calorie is expensive as hell if you want verity. I simply can't afford to eat fresh veggies for example.

Meat is also a lot of money - so for the high protein I need for this diet I use beans. It's called "The Bean Diet". You can look for it - others have talked about it. I've got a few people onto it now and they are losing as well. I do now and then toss in a piece of chicken (boneless skinless) into the mix. But not often - I also gave up on the bulk chicken breasts as they are extremely high in salt.

So yeah, I can do this. I will do this. I will make my new target... Eventually.

Comments

Most Popular In Last 30 Days

YouTube AKA Begging For Spare Change

Projected Expenses for July 2024

They Kept Me Down

25 Facts About Me Questions